What to do with your Instagram and Facebook photos?

It all started when I came across a magazine
with an amazing living room I just had to have.
That then lead me to
thehandmadehome.net
where I fell in love with everything this family
did in their home.
Their blog is AMAZING!

What caught my eye the most was her display of instagram photos above the couch.
Like she says in her blog about all those instagram photos,
" I was wondering where all those great photos go, once it’s all said and done. Some of our family’s greatest moments have been captured on that little iphone, when my gigantic Canon wasn’t handy. And I wanted a great way to display our family’s photos in our home, without using a billion different frames."

Well I had the same exact dilemma and was so very happy she solved that for me :)

Here is her DIY for all those photos
http://www.thehandmadehome.net/2011/09/how-to-make-a-gigantic-polaroid-frame/
http://www.thehandmadehome.net/2011/09/how-to-make-a-gigantic-polaroid-frame/


On the other hand, my frame isn't so much a DIY for all of those who either don't DIY or didn't have the time because she just had baby #4 ;)
I am a huge DIYer but was deliriously exhausted from the many sleepless nights
and wanted quick results with little to no effort.
That is when I came across
Prinstagram
http://printstagr.am/poster

and I had it framed at Hobby Lobby during their 50%off custom framing sale


The kids and I absolutely love our collage.
We find ourselves looking at it all the time reminiscing 
about the past year in the photos.
I cant wait to do another collage just like it. I think I am going to try the DIY from thehandmadehome.net next time.


Comments

Popular Posts