Rainbow Brite Halloween TuTu Costume

Posted by Brittney Sweeney on Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Rainbow Brite TuTu Costume by Abby's TuTu Factory
This fun and wonderful costume I remember from my childhood, Rainbow Brite, has such originality. I wanted to make a costume I remembered and loved from when I was just about Abby's age. I asked my friend Lindsay from Crochet D'Lane to custom make me some super cute leg and arm warmers to go with the rainbow brite costume. And did she ever do a good job. I tried to keep these for myself but I couldnt get my big o feet and hands in them. UGH! But I think Abby just might look a little cuter in them than I would.
I only have this one rainbow brite availble and after this one sells there wont be anymore til next halloween. Hurry on over to my Halloween TuTus in my TuTu Boutique or go to www.abbystutufactory.etsy.com

Comments

Popular Posts